CO2 Regulators MicroMatic
Micro Matic is committed to producing the best quality gas equipment in the industry. Made right here in the USA, every regulator that leaves our plant goes through a rigorous quality control testing process ensuring accuracy, reliability, and optimal performance in the market. Our new Premium Plus regulator offers industry-leading features, providing a better performing, better quality, and better-tested regulator.
Safely control the flow of CO2 with our Premium Plus low pressure primary regulator with an in-place check valve in the shutoff preventing liquid from backing up into the regulator. This is useful for homebrewers who use corny kegs as most corny kegs have no check valves on the keg couplers (ball lock fittings). For added safety, this model has an integrated pressure relief valve that vents if pressures exceed 55-65 PSI. This primary regulator comes with an output gauge that monitors pressure up to 60 PSI to provide you options for different beers while the tank gauge has a 0-3000 PSI range so you know how much pressure remains in your cylinder. Premium Plus regulators come standard with a tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet, preventing unauthorized adjustment to gas pressure which can cause foaming/performance issues.
- Adjust pressure from 0 to 60 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, tin nickel plated
- Useful for homebrewers who use corny kegs and corny kegs have no check valves on the keg couplers (ball lock fittings)
- Premium quality metal gauges for durability
- One piece heavy duty seat capsule
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates
- Factory leak tested at 2900 PSI
- Tamper-evident adjustment screw and bonnet
- Durable built-in long-lasting solid Nylon inlet seal
- Enlarged CO2 port for high volume
- Safety relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Made in the USA
- For home or commercial use
NOTE: The primary CO2 gas regulator is designed to decrease the gas cylinder's high pressure to a lower, usable pressure for dispensing. This regulator can be used in a single pressure single keg application or for servicing several secondary regulators downstream. Regulating CO2 is important in providing quality draft beverages because a pressure that's too low or too high will adversely affect the beverages' taste and overall presentation.