White Labs Servomyces (WLN3200) is a natural zinc enriched single-strain brewing yeast that is used as a biological yeast nutrient. It comes from the prestigious Hefebank Weihenstephan. It will give any yeast strain the ability to incorporate essential nutrients into its cellular structure while providing a high concentration of zinc that is essential for healthy alcoholic fermentation.
It has been tested in breweries around the world and has been proven to:
- Cut down fermentation time
- Increase flocculation
- Greatly reduce harsh sulfur notes
- Improve the health and viability of yeast
- Reduce levels of diacetyl at the end of primary fermentation
- Produce faster, more complete attenuations
- Increase yeast production for a better harvest
- Improve the quality of the finished product
Add by breaking open 1 capsule and pouring the supplement in 10 minutes prior to the end of the boil.
If your fermentation doesn't require a boil, open the capsule and pour in the supplement before you pitch the yeast.