BrewBuilt™ IceMaster Max 2 Glycol Chiller
- Built-in pumps and digital controllers
- Control multiple fermentation temperatures independently
- Fill with 20% glycol solution for optimal chilling performance
- Cold crash with good insulation
- Perfect complement to BrewBuilt X-Series Conicals
The IceMaster Max 2 is the perfect glycol chiller for small volume beer makers. It offers high performance despite its compact size so it is well suited for jacketed fermenters and brite tanks. This unit features 2 built-in submersible pumps with independent digital temperature controllers, allowing you to separately control the fermentation temperature or cold crashing of 2 tanks or fermenters.
- 2 built-in submersible pumps with independent digital controllers
- Pump controller reads in °C
- Temperature controller reads in °C
- Labeled IN and OUT stainless bulkheads with 3/8" OD barbs
- 17 L / 4.5 Gal. Water Tank Capacity
- 3/8 HP compressor
- 500 Watt/1700btu/0.14 tons Cooling Capacity
- r134a Refrigerant
- Approx. 19" x 12" x 17.5"
- Wheels not included
- CE Certified
Note: The new model includes a sightglass that is connected via two plastic Duotight tees. The tees can be attached onto the push tubes on the front of the unit. The sight glass can be fitted between the two tees and plugs need to be inserted on the outward facing openings.
Warning: Do not set the reservoir temperature controller lower than 28°F (-2ºC). Running the unit below this temperature may negatively affect the unit's efficiency and has the potential to freeze beer which may impact the finished beer's flavor.