CaraRed Malt - Weyermann
Original price $0.19 - Original price $110.99
$0.19 - $110.99
Current price $0.19
Weyermann® Grains CARARED® MaltMade from the finest German quality brewing barley, this malt is produced using Weyermann's special manufacturing process that allows it to develop its typical aroma. This serves to intensify and stabilize the taste profile in various beers. The beer color is intensified and can develop into an orange-red shine.
For a deep red beer, we recommend a combination of CaraRed with Melanoidin Malt.
Flavor: Malty-Sweet with notes of Caramel, Honey, and Pastry.
Caramel malt for reddish beer styles especially:
- Amber Lager - Vienna Lager, Franconian Rotbier
- Bock - Helles Bock
- Pale Ale - American Pale Ale
- IPA - Red IPA, Double IPA
- Amber Ale - Ordinary Bitter, Scottish Light, Irish Red Ale, American Red Ale, English Pale Mild Ale
- Brown Ale - Dark Mild, London Brown Ale
- Strong Ale - Imperial Red Ale
- Porter - Baltic Porter
- Wheat Beer - Weissbier, Smoked Wheat Beer, Bernsteinfarbenes Weissbier
- Sour Ale - Flanders Red Ale
Recommended Usage Levels: up to 25%
Enzyme Activity: none
Color: 15.5 to 23.1 Lovibond
Extract (dry substance) %: 74