KOMOS® Olympus II Kegerator with Intertap Stainless Steel Faucets
The KOMOS Olympus Kegerator was engineered with commercial use in mind, and easily stands up to the rigorous demands of a professional environment. That being said, this absolutely gorgeous kegerator will only enhance whatever room it finds itself in, whether that's the local taproom or your home bar.
Swinging glass doors open up to an incredibly spacious interior with enough room to fit up to twelve 5-gallon Slimline Torpedo kegs or Pepsi-style Ball Lock Corny kegs, or three full sized Commercial Sanke Kegs. If you don't plan on packing it full of kegs, adjustable-height wire racks on one side provide the perfect spot to store bottles and cans. And since they'll be on beautiful display thanks to interior lighting, no more standing with the fridge door open to see what there is to drink! Whether you choose the single, double, triple, or quad tap configuration, you'll receive tried-and-true Intertap stainless steel forward-sealing faucets. Stainless faucets are a huge upgrade over the chrome-plated brass faucets commonly included with other kegerators, and you'll quickly recognize the quality of a forward-sealing beer faucet compared to the standard taps seen at your local tavern or in-law's mancave. Rather than a chrome plated plastic tower, the Intertap faucets are mounted to a stainless steel tower that remains cool before, during, and after each pour thanks to a tower fan diverter that recirculates cold air within the kegerator and blows it up into the tower to keep your beer lines cold and reduce foaming. From keg to faucet, your beer will pass through EVABarrier draft lines, a premium double-walled tubing designed to protect against beer oxidation. And with Duotight push-to-connect fittings, you'll have your lines connected in a snap with no need to force the tubing over barb fittings or fiddle with hose clamps. Other features you'll love about the KOMOS Olympus Kegerator include its powerful cooling capacity so your beer will remain cold no matter how many kegs you're storing, high-quality easy to use digital thermostat, stainless steel interior with rubber floor mat, rolling casters, and the included KOMOS Dual Gauge CO2 regulator.
This model comes with Intertap faucets to mount on the stainless tower. Intertap is one of the most tried and true forward sealing on the market and have been used for home and professional draft systems for years. Very similar in performance to the NukaTap faucet, but Intertap features all stainless steel internal parts, whereas NukaTap's internal shuttle is made from TPV. Kegerator configurations with NukaTap faucets are also available. All faucet spout attachments and accessories are cross compatible between Intertap and NukaTap.
Our kegerators come standard with Duotight fittings and EVABarrier draft tubing. Duotight push-in fittings offer quick connection, a reliable seal, and versatility. Setting up and connecting draft line has never been easier -- no more hose clamps or heating water to soften tubing. Each kegerator comes with Duotight fittings for the tower shanks, regulator, and for splitting gas lines (double & triple tap only). EVABarrier double walled tubing offers superior protection against oxidation, CO2 loss, and microbial growth. It's also PVC-free and BPA-free.
The KOMOS Olympus Kegerator also features a draft tower fan, KOMOS CO2 regulator, stainless interior with rubber floor mat, rolling casters, and recessed drip tray with pre-installed drain.
- Stainless Steel Air Cooled Tower
- Stainless Steel Intertap Forward-Sealing Faucets (choose number of taps above)
- Duotight Fittings make connecting draft lines a breeze
- Easy to use digital temperature controller
- Robust KOMOS Dual Gauge Regulator included
- Commercial grade compressor uses R290 refrigerant
- Beautiful stainless steel countertop style surface
- All stainless steel interior with rubber floor mat
- Recessed countertop style drip tray with built-in drain
- Adjustable-height Rubber-coated stainless steel bottle racks
- Heavy duty rolling casters come standard
- Front and side facing ventilation for maximum cooling efficiency
- Lock & key to keep your precious beverages protected
- Interior lighting can be switched On/Off from the outside
Includes EVABarrier beer and gas tubing
- Beverage line measures 4mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x 1.7m length of line per tap
- Gas line measures 5mm ID x 8mm OD
- 1 x line of varying length depending on number of taps (2, 2.5, or 3m)
- 4 Tap towers includes uncut rolls of bev & gas line
- We recommend cutting bev lines to 1.7-2m lengths (5.5-6.5 ft.)
- Gas lines can be cut to whatever length best suits your needs
- Duotight adapters for draft shank and regulator connections
- Duotight tee fittings for splitting gas lines (2-tap tower and higher only)
- You will need to purchase keg connections depending on whether you are serving commerical sanke, ball lock corny, or pin lock corny
- ETL Certified
- 58.875" Wide
- 27.75" Deep
- 36.75" Tall (fridge only)
- 40" Tall with Caster Wheels
- +15.75" with 4-Tap Tower
- +12.75" with 1 to 3-Tap Tower
- 115V - 60 hz
- 2.88 Amp draw
- 46.5" Wide
- 21.75" Deep
- 29.25" Tall
- Door Frames - 28.75" H x 21" W
- 5 Gal. Slimline Torpedo Keg - 12
- 5 Gal. Ball Lock Cornelius Keg (Corny Keg) - 12
- 7.75 Gal. Quarter Barrel Keg (Pony Keg, Stubby Quarter) - 3
- 15.5 Gal. Half Barrel Keg (Full Size Keg) - 3
Detailed instructions for operating the temperature controller are included with the kegerator. For instructions on assembling the tower & line kits, please see pages 7-10 in the manual below.