pH Meter Buffer Solution Calibration come in three different variations. A calibration solution for pH 4.01, 7.01 and a calibration for pH 10.01. They come in a 20mL pack or 230mL bottle and can be used to set your pH meter.
They are both lab grade buffer solutions certified to meed the standard to an accuracy of +/- 0.01 pH removing the inaccuracies involved with mixing calibration solutions from powder. Sachet packaging means that you will get fresh solution every time. It is ideal for infrequent or field use. There is nor risk of using expired calibration solution. Made from Milwaukee Solutions they are designed to help you achieve reliable and repeatable pH measurements while extending the life of your electrode.
- Fundamental for the correct use of electrodes and for obtaining the most accurate and reproducible readings
- Sealed against light and air
- Ideal for on the spot calibration
- Simply open, insert the tester or electrode into the sachet and calibrate
- Formulated with a 5 year expiration
- Color coded for easy identification.