Spike Flow Pump by Spike
Higher Pressure & Flow-What's more important? Moving your wort quickly or a powerful CIP? The Spike Flow is leading at both. No compromises here.
Air Relief Valve-Air in your lines creating headaches? The Flow features an ARV bleed system. Problem solved.
Clog Proof Impeller-With the built-in chopping tines on the impeller, you'll never have to stop mid-Brew Day because of a clogged pump head.
Quietest on the Market-The Flow is for brewers who prefer listening to their brewing playlist or the game on TV rather than a loud pump.
• Best-in-class 9GPM (gallons/minute) flow rate
• Best-in-class 9.5 PSI of pressure
• Air Relief Valve (ARV) makes priming easy and convenient
• Built in 1/2" drain barb
• 6-vane impeller design optimized for performance and durability
• 304 stainless steel precision machined casting with maximized inlet and outlet ports
• Integrated chopping tines to prevent clogging
• Black anodized motor shell and shot-blasted housing
• Easy disassembly, cleaning and reassembly
• Ultra-quiet, fan enclosed motor: 120v, 60 Hz
• 6 foot power cord
• 9" length x 5" width x 7" height
• Continuous use rated